Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fifth Day of Posting♥

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone♥ As we all know, today is national turkey day, and also the 2 day of the year that we stuff our face, aside from Christmas. Surprisingly I didn't eat as much as usual today. I skipped breakfast and lunch to save up room for my delicious turkey dinner with my family, but I didn't eat as much as I would have liked to. I've lost a certain taste for foods I used to love, which is worrying me a little. I played a little bit of volleyball today with my sister, as well as played sports on the Wii, and ran about the kitchen trying to prepare everything for my rather large family. Today was more of an off day. I didn't really push myself to eat a lot, or little, or do a lot of exercise. I didn't want to have to worry about that on top of everything I was thankful for. Unfortunately I will not be attending to oh so famous black Friday tomorrow, which I would have liked, but not having my license, and the fact my mother is buying presents FOR us, is kind of a big draw back. But definitely next year. Well, as it happens to everyone, I'm exauhsted from all that turkey today, so it's an early night for me. Goodnight America. Be Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment