Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Fourth Day of Posting♥

 November 24

Overall, today, I look back and realize I could have made some better choices. I am improving in some areas, but showing no change in others. For example, my mother and I went to Goodtimes for lunch today, and I ordered a double cheeseburger, which was terrible, but I did not eat the fries, and I chose water to drink. Although the water, and not eating the fries were good choices, the double cheeseburger threw me up to a whopping 670 calories. That's almost half of what my daily intake is supposed to be. Although I had a hard boiled egg for breakfast, which was good, I ended my day with two bites of clam chowder, as well as a small bowl of spaghetti. Smaller portions helped my diet a lot today, I noticed. If I was serving myself smaller portions, I wasn't bound to eat as much. I was pretty much content with my first serving, and didn't really have to go back for a second. I did get more exercise today then usual, but it was doing something I love, Shopping. Any time, any place, if shopping is involved, I will be there. That is one of the best ways for me to get my daily exercise intake, is to get my debit card, and ring it up! So to whoever is reading this, find something you absolutely love doing, whether it's getting a pass to your local indoor pool, taking your precious dog for a walk, dancing, which I absolutely LOVE, or shopping. Either way, it gets more exercise than just sitting watching TV, and you don't have the feeling that your being forced to do it. Your enjoying yourself while getting that blood pumping. A good way to create motivation to loose the weight you want to loose, is to not measure what weight you want to be at, but the size you want to be. For instance, i'm at about a size 18-20 in women's jeans. I am making a goal to be at a size 6-8 by the end of this. Another thing, is get a picture of what you want your body to look like, and put it in your bedroom, or wall or wallet or something, and when you feel like you would just die for that candy bar, whip out that picture. Or in my case, save up a bunch of money for a new clothes shopping spree when you get to your ideal size, and don't take out a dime of that money, until your at the weight you want to be at. Working for what you want is the one and only way to do this. So get er done:) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment