Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Second Day of Posting♥

 November 22
Today was an easy day to begin with. I had two bites of a terrible breakfast burrito I made in catering class. As well as pigging out after school. But I also realized that I can't finish a whole serving of food. So I guess that's good right? I think this is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be.
As for tomorrow, I don't think I will be eating much at all. I recently found out that a good friend of mine's mother just passed away today. News such as this completely devastates me. He is one of the best guys I have ever known, and his is the last person to ever deserve to have his mom taken from him at such a young age. My thoughts and prayers will always be with him and his dear family.
However, this gives me a new perspective that I should have had a long time ago. In order to lose the weight I want to lose, yet have a better personality, and feel a lot better about myself, my weight is not the only thing I will have to change. To better myself for a bright future ahead, I will indeed have to get myself into a better state of mind as well as stop feeling sorry for myself. There are much worse scenarios then mine, and I always have to keep that in mind. Although I have had a few family members pass, I still have both of my parents and my siblings. So this plan to lose weight will be an overdue reality check as well.
To get back to the main point of this blog, I did not exercise today. I had many opportunities, yet I chose not to. Wrong Choice. Thanksgiving is approaching quickly, and as we all know, I'm going to need more than just a walk up and down the street. In order to prep for 1,200 calories as well as 1 hour of cardio a day, I am going to have to start walking more and more every day, as well as doing cardio. In order to break the cycle of overeating and hardly getting exercise for most of my life, preparation is quite necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment