Sunday, November 21, 2010

The First of Many♥

I am currently a 15/almost 16 year old American girl. I am 6ft tall, yet I hold a weight of almost 250 lbs. I have challenged myself to loosing 90 lbs in a total of 9 months.Which inconsequentially is when my senior year starts =D
But loosing this weight isn't going to be easy. But it needs to happen on top of family stress, school stress, and friends. But I am oh so determined to do this. So whatever teenage girl may need my help, this is your guide. I will write in this blog every night about how I am doing, what I have eaten, and my experiences. It's going to be hard. But it needs to happen. Being overweight holds back the greatest joys in life. Especially for me. I haven't had a shred of self confidence since the 3rd grade. Its my time to break the family cycle of being overweight.
In order to do this, I have calculated that I will indeed only be allowed 1,200 calories per day. Which is a MAJOR set back. Also I will have to do 45 Minutes of cardio each day. Once I figure out what that is, I will be gettin to it. I will start my training and prepping for my "diet" Tomorrow, November 22. And will officially start goin at it on December 1st. Which will be the first day of the rest of my life. America, Let's do this.

1 comment:

  1. :) Glad youre motivated to make this change in your life! I am about your age as well I am 17 years old and the most i ever weighed was like 188 and that was when i decided enough was enough. i even weighed like 160 in elementary school (5th grade)! I have become much more aware of the consequences of being overweight as well as the self image it gives people. I didnt like it at all, but now i have lost almost 40 pounds and currently weigh 148 . I feel much better about myself now then I ever have!!! You will too! although there is nothing wrong with being a little overweight at least youre not obese or anything. good luck with your goal! I know you can make it!!!

    ReplyDelete