Monday, December 20, 2010

It's almost Christmas time♥

It's almost time for the presents to be opened, and the family to come together, which just so happens to be my favorite time of year! Not only because of the huge feast and presents, but because I get to see my insane family all gathered into one room. Hopefully this season will be a good one, following with my birthday soon after. I've been making some pretty good choices lately. My family and I took a trip to a hotel last night to stay the night, just for fun, and I ordered roasted chicken instead of my notorious chicken fingers. As well as veggie's instead of fries. And this morning for breakfast, I had amazing scrambled eggs and cooked ham. It was great. And so far I've had a lot of energy! Oh! and I forgot to mention the four hours of swimming last night, and waking up at 4:30 A.M. to go work out in the gym at the hotel for an hour, followed by 2 more hours of swimming. I can't say I'm not completely exhausted and sore, because I totally am, but I think it was well worth it.
I haven't been feeling to great emotion wise, just because my social life has pretty much been really crappy, followed by some really sucky "friends". But i'll make it out okay. I've been doing a lot better than I expected before the first, which is a good thing, but I think I will start taking my dog for walks at night now, just because I love walking at night. But it's hard to keep motivation these days. Especially with dealing with so much. It makes it that much harder. But you just gotta push through and know that things will be so much better once your at the place that you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment